Continental Breakfast Included
OK, we’ll give you a hint: There will be more extras than you think!
“…you’ll get way more than you pay for…” Read More »
Our location facts are pretty good, too:
- We’re close to the hospital, (a 5 minute walk)
- We’re 15 minutes by foot to Heron Point, and it’s a 15 minute walk to the river
- You can easily stroll downtown in 10 minutes
- After leaving our front door, you’ll be stepping onto the WC campus in just 2 minutes
We’re not going to spoil all the surprises… you’ll simply have to come and see!
Stop in any time for a tour and a free cup of something hot – or something cold, if that’s what the weather calls for. And who knows? You might just arrive when a fresh batch of yummy muffins or cookies is coming out of the oven! Maybe not,… but maybe.
- Sugar Crisps
- Dorrie’s Granola
- Rachel’s “Cry Baby Cakes”
- Tea Time Zucchini Bread
- Paula Deen’s Tomato Dill Soup
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- Donna’s Aunt Joan’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
- The Farm Cafe’s Farmhouse Veggie Burger
- Apple Walnut Quick Bread
- Pecan Fingers
- Santa’s Whiskers
- Cream Wafers (Betty Crocker, 1975)